Skip to main content

Top Ten Dessert Recipes From 2013

As I look back at this beautiful year, I couldn't help but feel so grateful for all you amazing readers. I have met the greatest people through this little blog of mine, and found some true kindred spirits. Blogging has been a huge release for me sometimes, and a place I can share something straight from the heart, and from my kitchen. Thank you so much for following along with my cooking/baking adventures - 2014 is sure going to be even more crazy/wonderful, and I can't wait! 

This year has been full of so many new recipes - what I love about it is that I'm not a one-trick monkey. I love to bake all day, but I really love cooking, too. I couldn't narrow them all down to ten, and neither could you! So I split them into two separate posts: the TOP TEN DESSERT recipes and the TOP TEN SAVORY recipes! Because here on Baking with Blondie, you get my version of the best of both worlds. Stay tuned, the savory is on it's way. Dessert first, today :) 

...without further adieu: 











Happy New Year, my darlings. See you on the other side.

xo, 
blondie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green Smoothie Freezer Packets

Cucumber Tea Sandwiches

Zupas Chicken Pesto Sandwiches - Copycat Recipe

Turkey Club Tortilla Pinwheels

Berry Spinach Salad with Strawberry Lime Vinaigrette

Strawberry, Blueberry, and Green Grape Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing

Honey-Lime Chicken Skewers

Blackberry & Mint Brownie Parfait

Beefy Macaroni and Cheese

Chicken Crunch Wrap